Grasp your chance to study in Canada with Dalhousie University Scholarships 2023 offered for the students at Dalhousie University.
About Dalhousie University Scholarships
Table of Contents
Introduction to: Dalhousie University scholarship
Dalhousie University Scholarship application are open for both all prospective students, desiring to study in Canada. The Dalhousie University in Canada is providing both partial and fully funded scholarships to the candidates of Graduate level. Also, these Scholarships are certainly awarded to the students based on merit-basis, and are thesis-based for Doctorate. Online applications are also available for Dalhousie University Scholarships 2023.
Basically the Dalhousie University Scholarships 2023 are available for the students who are enrolled at Dalhousie University. However Applicants are allowed to apply for only one scholarship in a year, otherwise the scholarship application will be dismissed. Additionally, the time period of this financial aid is the same as the duration period of your selective degree program. Students of all nationalities are Welcome to pursue their education at Dalhousie University in Canada.
Scholarships are of a great help to reduce financial burden while studying in Canada. Many candidates from around the world wish to study in Canadian institution, but become hopeless due to financial problems. So therefore, the Dalhousie University is offering Dalhousie University Scholarships in order to support their education.
Available Courses in Dalhousie University scholarship
Candidates at Dalhousie University can apply an admission in Graduate level like: Master’s, Doctoral, and Research level degree programs, in order to get this Dalhousie University Scholarship 2023. The University offers countless courses in these degree programs, allowing students to intake any available course of their interest. Such as:-
- Agriculture, Biology, Biochemistry, Business, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Earth Sciences, Economics, History, Law, Medical, Mathematics, etc.
Coverage Value of Dalhousie University Scholarships
There are different financial aids available for the students to apply for. Dalhousie University Scholarships are awarded to different applicants in following different ways:-
- Nova Scotia Graduate Scholarship
- $10,000 per year annual renewal — 2 years — for Master’s
- $15,000 per year annual renewal — 4 years — for Doctoral
- Indigenous Graduate Scholarship
- $15,000 per year annual renewal — 2 or 4 years — for either Master’s or Doctoral
- Abdul Majid Bader Graduate Scholarship
- $40,000 per year full-time study & thesis based — for either Master’s or Doctoral
- Killam Pre-doctoral Scholarship
- $25,000 per year annual renewal — 2 years —for Master’s
- $30,000 per year annual renewal — 3 years — for Doctoral
- Vitamin Scholarship
- $19,000 per year thesis based — 1 year —for Master’s
- $21,000 per year thesis based — 2 years — for Doctoral
- James Robinson Johnston Graduate Entrance Scholarship for African Canadians
- $15,000 per year full-time study — 2 years — for Master’s
- $19,000 per year full-time study — 3 years — for Doctoral
Benefits of Dalhousie University Scholarships
Learning and studying with the help of scholarships is a great way to fund your studies. These scholarships are very beneficial for one thing, which is that they provide a lot of various academic financial support to the students.
Following are the benefits of Dalhousie University Scholarships 2023 listed below:-
- Tuition fee coverage
- Full-time study coverage
- Yearly stipend for Master’s & Doctoral program
- And/or other educational expenses
How to apply for the Dalhousie University Scholarship 2023?
As I have said before, they also provide online applications for international students to apply for the Dalhousie University scholarships. Furthermore, these scholarships are offered on the basis of financial needs and academic excellence.
Significantly, the applicant should plan their application before the deadline of the scholarship application proposal. To get the Dalhousie University Scholarship 2023, following are the steps to apply for this scholarship:-
Steps to apply:
- If you are a new applicant, then first you have to apply for an admission at the Dalhousie University in Canada for a degree program.
- Secondly apply for the scholarship.
- Create an account and follow the instructions to apply for an online application.
- Complete the application form and fill in all the personal & academic data on the sheet.
- Complete all the documents, suggested by the Dalhousie University.
- Finally, after fulfilling all the documents requested by the university, it is time to submit the application through online scholarship platform or email them to [email protected].
- Soon, you will get the notification about the final results of scholarship announcement.
- Good Luck!
Documents needed for Dalhousie University Scholarship
To apply for the Dalhousie University Scholarships 2023, you have to submit all the documents and applications suggested by the Dalhousie University in Canada.
Accordingly, the required documents suggested by the Dalhousie University for the scholarship are:-
- Completed Application Form
- Recent academic degree
- Academic transcripts
- Prior Financial statement
- Statement of Propose
- And other required documents
Finally, after completing all the documents suggested by the university, gather them up properly and then submit them before the deadline of submission date.
Requirements needed for Dalhousie University Scholarship 2023
In case you apply for the Dalhousie University scholarship, it is very important to be eligible for the scholarship. Applicants of either Master’s or Doctoral level program must meet all the eligibility requirements needed for the scholarship:-
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Obtained average B grade
- Must have Bachelor’s degree for Master’s program
- Must have Thesis Master’s degree for Doctoral program
- All nationality students
- Applying for graduate degree program
- English language proficiency
English Language Requirements
To study in any of the Canadian institution, the applicant has to provide a unique evidence in order to prove their English language ability. Accordingly, the English language proficiency tests accepted by the Dalhousie University are in TOEFL, CAEL, MELAB, IELTS test etc.
Following are the scores needed to be qualified for the Dalhousie University Scholarship:-
- The score of IELTS test must be overall 6.5
- The score of TOEFL test must be overall 237
- The score of CAEL test must be overall 70 etc.
Opening & Deadline of Dalhousie University Scholarships 2023
Great News dear students! The Application for Dalhousie University scholarships 2023 are now OPEN!
The deadline of Dalhousie University scholarships 2023 is on February 15th, 2023. So hence, it is notified that interested students should plan their application for scholarship before the deadline date surpasses.