Grasp your chance to get the NTUST Scholarships 2023 open for international students to pursue education in Taiwan.
About NTUST Scholarships
Introduction to: NTUST scholarship
NTUST Scholarship is open to all students, who endeavours in academic excellence, and desire to study in Taiwan. The National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (NTUST) are providing completely, as well as partially financed NTUST Scholarships, especially for international students. Moreover, these scholarships are given to students of Graduate programs Online applications are also available for NTUST Scholarships 2023 respectively.
Obviously the NTUST Scholarships 2023 are awarded to enrolled international students of NTUST. This means that the applicant has to apply for an admission at NTUST first, in order to get its scholarship. These scholarships are overall provided to the applicants on the basis of academic criteria, and student merit. The NTUST are welcoming international students of all nationalities to pursue studies under countless degree programmes.
To study in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, this scholarship will definitely support your study plans, and cover up all educational expenses. This is a brilliant chance for candidates to grasp their opportunity to study at one of the top universities of science and technology in Asia.
Available Courses in NTUST scholarship
The receiving students of NTUST Scholarships 2023 for international students, can apply for an admission in Master’s, Doctoral (PhD), and Research level study programmes. Moreover, the National Taiwan University of Science and Technology are offering a wide range of courses in Science and Technology fields.
Benefits of NTUST Scholarships
Learning and studying with the help of scholarships is a great way to fund your studies. As you can see, they are full-scholarships, and provides a lot of academic financial support to the students.
The benefits of NTUST Scholarships 2023 for international students are i.e.:-
- Tuition fee waiver (1 year)
- Monthly stipend NT$ 12,000 for Master’s program (full)
- Monthly stipend NT$ 18,000 for Doctoral program (full)
- Monthly stipend NT$ 9,000 for Master’s program (partial)
- Monthly stipend NT$ 12,500 for Doctoral program (partial)
- And/or other educational expenses
How to apply for the NTUST Scholarship 2023?
Besides getting the scholarship, the applicant must apply for an admission in the university first before applying for the scholarship. Only enrolled and qualified students can get this scholarship.
Significantly, the applicant should plan their application before the deadline of the scholarship application proposal. To get the NTUST Scholarship 2023, following are the steps to apply for this scholarship:-
Steps to apply:
- If you are a new applicant, then first you have to apply for an admission in at NTUST or any other branch institution of Science and Technology for Graduate degree program.
- Contact [email protected] about the university admission.
- Secondly apply for the scholarship.
- Complete and fill in the application information sheet.
- Complete all the documents, suggested by the NTUST University you have enrolled into, and then attach them with the application.
- Finally, after fulfilling all the documents requested by the university, it is time to submit the application to the office.
- Soon, you will get the notification about the final results, and then receive the financial aid.
- Contact [email protected] or [email protected] for more help about the scholarship.
- Good Luck!
Documents needed for NTUST Scholarship
To apply for the NTUST Scholarships 2023, the applicant must submit all the documents and certificates suggested by the National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (NTUST).
Following are the documents needed for the NTUST scholarship:-
- Completed Application Form
- Official Academic Transcripts
- Physical Health Certificate
- Letters of Recommendation
- English Language Proficiency Test Certificate (TOEFL etc.)
- And other required documents
Finally, after completing all the documents mentioned above, gather them up properly and then submit them before the deadline of submission date.
Eligibility Requirements of NTUST Scholarship for International Students
In order to get NTUST scholarship for international students, the applicant must meet to follow all the eligibility requirements listed below:-
- Obtained good academic records
- International students
- Must apply for only one scholarship
- Applying for graduate degree program for the first time
- Applying got the first time in Taiwan
- Must be in a good health condition
- English language proficiency
English Language Requirements
To study in any Universities and colleges abroad, the applicant has to provide an evidence in order to prove their English language ability. Accordingly, the English language proficiency tests accepted by NTUST in Taiwan are in TOEFL or equivalent test. The score of TOEFL test must be at least 850 at average.
Opening & Deadline of NTUST Scholarships 2023
Good News! The Application for NTUST Scholarship for international students are currently OPEN since September 1st, 2022.
The deadline of NTUST scholarships 2023 is on October 14th, 2022. As a result, the due date is near and hence, all the interested students should plan for their scholarship application before the deadline date surpasses.