Study in Canada with the help of KILLAM Postdoctoral Scholarships 2023, which are open for all foreign students.
About KILLAM Postdoctoral Scholarships
Table of Contents
Introduction to: KILLAM Postdoctoral scholarships 2023
KILLAM Postdoctoral Research Scholarship is open for international students to pursue their studies in Canada. The UBC Killam fellowship is a prestigious scholarship, provided to the foreign students in order to support them in research education. Online applications are also available for KILLAM Postdoctoral Scholarships 2023. Moreover, about 20-25 financial awards are offered each year. We have briefly described the benefits, eligibility requirements, and other details about this scholarship. Take your time to read them for a complete understanding.
Precisely KILLAM Postdoctoral Scholarships 2023 are available for international students to learn doctoral studies at Canadian Institutions. These Scholarships are offered to the applicants based on thesis programs (in any faculty of Sciences, Engineering, Humanities, and Social Sciences).Many Canadian Universities are welcoming international students from different countries, under countless degree programmes offerings.
To study in Canada, scholarships are of a great help to reduce your financial burden. So that the applicants can study well without any worries and focus on brightening up their future. Similarly, Killam Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Scholarships are offered in order to help their outstanding students.
Available Courses in KILLAM Postdoctoral scholarship
The recipient students of Killam Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Scholarship can apply for Postdoctoral degree programmes (1 – 2 years) in many different available majors at University of British Columbia (UBC). However, these degree programmes can also be supported at five Canadian universities and at the Canada Council for Arts.
Benefits of KILLAM Postdoctoral Scholarships
Learning and studying in Canada with the help of scholarship is a great way to fund your studies. What’s more, they provide a lot of financial support to the recipient students, and also give an extraordinary chance to improve themselves to face the upcoming challenges with courage.
The benefits and coverage value of KILLAM Postdoctoral Scholarships 2023 are as follow:-
- $50,000 Annual Stipend (2 years)
- $4,000 Travel Research Allowance (2 years)
- Tuition Fee Coverage
- Health Insurance
- And/or other educational coverage benefits
How to apply for the KILLAM Postdoctoral Scholarship 2023?
Basically the process to apply for the KILLAM scholarships is done practically after getting admission in at University of British Columbia (UBC). Furthermore, the applicant should plan their application as soon as possible to avoid getting it late. To get the KILLAM Postdoctoral Scholarship 2023, following are the steps to apply for this scholarship:-
Steps to apply:
- If you are a new applicant, then first you have to apply for an admission at University of British Columbia (UBC) for any Doctoral degree program, and then secondly apply for the Killam scholarship.
- Complete the Online Application form that contains an applicant’s personal information, and as well as, information on academic criteria or financial statement.
- Complete all the documents, suggested by the Canadian University you have enrolled into, and then attach them with the application sheet.
- Put all the documents and application in a sealed envelope recommended by the registrar.
- Finally, after fulfilling all the documents needed, submit the application to the faculty of graduate & postgraduate studies.
- Address of application submission: Attention Killam Postdocs, 6371 Crescent Road, Vancouver BC V6T 1Z2.
- Contact [email protected] for more help and enquiries.
- Later, you’ll get the notification about the final results announcements.
- Good Luck!
Documents needed for KILLAM Postdoctoral Scholarship
To apply for the KILLAM Postdoctoral Scholarships 2023, you may have to submit all the documents and applications required by the Canada University or College.
Accordingly, the applicant must only complete the required documents and applications suggested by the University, which are mentioned below:-
- Completed Application Form
- Attested & Verified Copies of Academic Records
- Statement of Propose
- English Language Proficiency Test
- 2 Letters of Recommendation and Reference
- Research Proposal
- Acceptance Letter (optional)
- And other required documents
Finally, after completing all the documents mentioned above, gather them up properly and then submit them before the deadline of submission date.
Requirements needed for KILLAM Postdoctoral Scholarship 2023
In case you apply for the KILLAM Postdoctoral scholarship, it is very important to be eligible to apply for the scholarship. In order to get this international merit scholarship, following are the eligibility requirements that are needed to be accomplished by the applicant:-
- Minimum GPA of 3.7 out of 4.3
- Obtained outstanding academic records
- All international students
- Applying for doctoral (PhD) degree program
- Applicant must not have done doctorate from any Campus of University of British Columbia
- English language proficiency
If you have obtained all the eligible requirements, then you are capable enough to apply for KILLAM Postdoctoral scholarships.
English Language Requirements
To study in any of the Canada Universities and colleges, the applicant has to present an evidence in order to prove their English language ability. Accordingly, the IELTS test score needed for KILLAM fellowship must be no less than 6.5.
Note: – Even if you know that you are good at English speaking, reading, writing, and understanding, but these tests are necessary to show your abilities. As you can see, it is the only way to prove your English language proficiency ability as an evidence.
Opening & Deadline of KILLAM Postdoctoral Scholarships 2023
Great News dear students! The application for KILLAM Postdoctoral Research Fellowship scholarships are now OPEN!
The deadline of KILLAM Postdoctoral scholarships 2023 is on November 10th, 2022. As a result, the interested students should plan their application for scholarship before the deadline date surpasses. Otherwise the application will be disqualified. We wish you the best of Luck!