The Ad Inserter code not saving error in WordPress can be caused by various factors, including plugin conflicts, incorrect code, or a corrupted database. Here are some steps you can try to fix the problem:
First solution you can try is changing the PHP version of website to 7.4, 8.0 or 8.1
- Deactivate plugins: Deactivate all plugins except Ad Inserter and see if the issue is resolved. If it is, then reactivate each plugin one by one to determine which plugin is causing the conflict.
- Clear browser cache: Clearing your browser cache and cookies can sometimes resolve the issue.
- Check the code: Make sure the code you are trying to save is correct and free of syntax errors.
- Disable browser extensions: Some browser extensions can interfere with the saving process. Disable any extensions that might be causing the problem and try saving the code again.
- Update Ad Inserter: Make sure you have the latest version of Ad Inserter installed and that it is compatible with your version of WordPress.
- Repair the database: A corrupted database can sometimes cause the Ad Inserter code not to save. You can use a plugin such as WP-Optimize or WP-DB Manager to repair the database.
- Contact Ad Inserter support: If none of the above steps work, you can contact Ad Inserter support for further assistance.
By following these steps, you should be able to resolve the Ad Inserter code not saving error and get your ad code working properly on your WordPress site.